Saturday, December 5, 2015

You are the only major female role amidst a mostly male cast: How did you live this shoot?



In 13 hours, I play the role of a CIA agent, a woman of character, courageous and determined. Michael Bay is very mysterious and it works a lot on instinct, so I am delighted that he could find his character through my trials.

 


I must say that being the only actress in the middle of a big team very caring arms that welcomed every time I am on set it was very hard! Joking aside, John Krasinski, James Badge Dale, Max Martini ... it would not have gone better. I was carried by my playing partners because they knew it was my first American experience then they really have me all accompanied and supported.

I must confess that I have a little tomboy side and I knew I would love being in an action movie. I do the bike, boxing, climbing and I have a taste for adventure so I think the players and the team quickly adopted me for that too.

What can you tell us a "filming Michael Bay" (often presented as real military operations) and Michael Bay as director? Directed by Michael Bay  -  The true story of the events of September 11, 2012, when terrorists attacked a camp of the Special Missions American Army and an agency of the neighboring CIA in Benghazi, Libya. Repelled an attack by six security operators, who fought for 13 hours. 






No comments:

Post a Comment